Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day 12/13

ONE MORE DAY TO GO!!!!!!

Soooo can't wait to weigh myself Monday morning!!

Today I ran around the Botanical Gardens with Shantini and Leilani! Shantini and I did a warm up lap around, leaving Leilani to do her own pace. Then we turned around and caught up to Leilani by sprinting and a short recovery walk back to her, and doing another sprint. All in all Shantini and I probably ran well over 8 km and burnt 995 calories!!!!!!!!

PLUS we both held the 'plank' for just over 2 minutes!!!!! OUCH!

Also have been doing some light work in the garden this afternoon. We are putting up a new fold down clothes line around the side of the shed, out of the way. Also we have been pulling out weeds, moving bricks, digging holes (ok, I wasn't digging the hole!), cutting back trees and vines etc. More to do tomorrow.

Have eaten well over the last 2 days and like I said, I can't wait to weigh myself!!

I have a big challenge coming up...I'm heading to Adelaide for 6 days and 5 nights. Only one of those days will I allow myself a free food day, but all of those days I am going to exercise in some form.  Let's hope I can achieve this as well. If I can make 2 weeks without eating shit, I think, with proper planning, I will be able to do this no worries!

Off to have some seed coated tofu and salad. Yum

Til tomorrow


Tahn

Timmi be thin, for self esteem, by January!

No comments: