Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Number Nine

Hello!

Back again. I've got sore abs today, but not too much elsewhere. Completed a circuit and interval session today that was comprised of:
30 
burpees, 
body weight squats
push ups (I've returned to my knees for push ups- but making sure I go ALL the way down and touch my chest on the floor - I wasn't doing that when I was completing push ups on my toes)

60 (30 each leg)
walking lunges
mountain climbers (ouch!!)
bicycles

followed by 20 minutes of interval training on my stationary bike - 1 minute hard, 1 minute recovery

I burnt about 600 calories, and I feel great!

This morning when I looked in the mirror I thought that I noticed my little c-section fat pouch is getting smaller (my 'fat pouch' is a flap of skin that overhangs my caesarian scar - even when I was nice and skinny I still had this!). Happy about that!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's training session - I'm meeting up with Chris and I'm riding my bike into the city to meet him. I've already planned a different way home - up Lygon street and Nicholson st instead of down Hoddle street(although I will travel this way on the way there because I know how to get there down this road!).

Anyway, kids home soon.

Til tomorrow

Tahn

Ps - put your hand up if you are still watching me. Good, glad to see your hand in the air! You gotta make me accountable by keeping an eye on me!

Timmi - I want to get thin to be able to fit into the 'skinny' clothes I bought to Melbourne with me when I moved here 18 months ago, because otherwise it was a BIG waste of money! I'd like to be able to do that by the time I go to Bali in January. 

     

2 comments:

melissa said...

Looks like you are still keeping up with it - feeling the pain yet seeing the results. Well done and keep going you are doing a great job! The first few weeks are always the hardest and you have almost completed these now - Yahoo!!!

Tahn said...

Thanks for checking in on me, Melissa! And the encouragement!
Please call again!