Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day Twenty Three & Twenty Four

Day 23 an d 24 have been a write off...


Nevertheless, I will get back on track tomorrow and to get me there, I have reposted my original goals.

* Daily long walks with the kids (today we walked to Coburg, picked up a couple of things for dinner and walked back. Tomorrow we'll try Northcote SC)
* Weigh myself daily (and record on my graph) to keep motivation (I know, I know. It also goes against everything I believe, but  I want to give it a go in the hope that it will keep me motivated on a daily basis)
* Eat less bread, pasta, rice (especially of the white variety)
* Cut out sugars (except natural ones. Does that mean I have given myself permission to gorge on raw almond date balls? I think yes)
* Drink 3-4 litres of water
* Read weight loss blogs DAILY (so that means less home schooling and vegan blogs...for now)
* Make a list of rewards for each lost kilo. I'm aiming for 20kg off (I've already got an idea for my first lost kilogram - a new pair of knickers! I don't have the cash for big, expensive rewards and I AM in desperate need of new undies!)
* Cross off each day on a chart (I'm starting with 12 weeks - 84 days - and take it from there)
* Take measurements every 4 weeks
* Keep up the 'Raw until at least lunch time' thing with lots of green smoothies
* Wear comfortable, exercise clothes daily ie. sports bra, trackies, joggers so there is no excuse. I can get back to wearing make up and nice clothes once my confidence (and nice body) return
* Try to get in at least 2 full body weight sessions a week (I have a full gym membership doing NOTHING for goodness sake! I am still trying to work out how I can fit this one in with the kids)
* No eating after 7pm (this one will be tricky for a while I reckon! I enjoy a small handful of cashews with a few squares of dark chocolate while in bed, playing on my Mac with Foxtel on in the background)
* Smaller portions, especially at dinner. Crack out the small bowl and plate that you bought for this purpose)
*When I get my shit together (ie. more motivation) introduce morning and night 20 minutes cardio
* Blog daily about how it is all going, even if it is just one sentence.
* Come up with a 'RED FLAG' weight after I have achieved my 20kg loss and never go past it again (and if I get close, work hard to get back to happy weight)
* START NOW



Back on track,


Tahn

2 comments:

Cealz said...

Here's to getting 'back on track' as Julia Gillard would say

Jil said...

Update girlface...how is it going? Anymore downs?